Tuesday 8 December 2009

"At the Dream's Edge" - ready for order :]

Okay...short version: it's done! You can buy my second CD "At the Dream's Edge" here. Be sure to choose your location - it's the only way I can counter for postage at the moment but I'll work on something a little more elegant soon! I'm also in the process of sorting out online distribution, so if CD isn't your scene - no worries! Best bet is to follow me on Twitter and you'll know the second it's available at iTunes/Amazon etc.

I would like to say an unbelievably massive thank you to the many people from all over the world who have put up with my glacial rate of progress and stayed enthusiastic about this CD over the last few years - you all know who you are! The support and appreciation of my music (even when I'd effectively stopped making it!) has been beyond kickass.

So, play it loud, spread the word and most importantly, enjoy the music!

- Paul

2 comments: