Wednesday 22 December 2010

Drummers - come get your click tracks!

As promised, but in a slightly late manner, here are three tracks from the album with irritating click tracks and no drums. If you require a different mix or anything like that, just get in touch using the contact form. I'm kind of new to this ^^

Bad Code
Harvey Wallbanger
The Mirror

I'm guessing you will all have the complete versions, but if you don't, let me know and I'll send them over. Have fun, and I look forward to seeing some cool videos/hearing some cool recordings!

8 comments:

  1. very good idee , i love that , but ,can we have the click only on one side (left or right)otherwise my head gonna explose !! thanks
    sebastiaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I would suggest giving tracks without the clicks and just specifying exactly what tempo the songs are... then we can add click tracks on our own! 8D Just a thought..

    Also were the drum tracks recorded live, or with midi? (and samples, ezdrummer?) if so, could we get just midi downloads of the drum tracks to learn from? That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh, that click track isn't annoying! And, it would be a difficult task to re-create the click track on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work man, I guess this is the closest to finding a band to play music like this with. I don't suppose you'll release these without the click track as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :(
    The links don't work.
    I would love the tracks without the click too.
    Damn, i would buy both your albums again if they were drumless.
    How about an official bootleg release at least?
    That would be cool!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Links don't work
    where can I get those tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Links still don't work... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Btw, I'm here because AJ played one of your tracks on the Experiments In Mass Appeal show last weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete